This image about Giant Sink was published at August 12, 2018 at 6:58 pm. It is posted under the Sink category. Giant Sink is tagged with Giant Sink, Giant, Sink..
Giantgi•ant (jī′ənt),USA pronunciation n.
- (in folklore) a being with human form but superhuman size, strength, etc.
- a person or thing of unusually great size, power, importance, etc.;
legend: a giant in her field; an intellectual giant.
- (often cap.) [Class. Myth.]any of the Gigantes.
- monitor (def. 12).
- See giant star.
- unusually large, great, or strong;
- greater or more eminent than others.
Sinksink (singk),USA pronunciation v., sank or, often, sunk;
sunk or sunk•en;
- to displace part of the volume of a supporting substance or object and become totally or partially submerged or enveloped;
fall or descend into or below the surface or to the bottom (often fol. by in or into): The battleship sank within two hours. His foot sank in the mud. Her head sinks into the pillows.
- to fall, drop, or descend gradually to a lower level: The river sank two feet during the dry spell.
- to settle or fall gradually, as a heavy structure: The tower is slowly sinking.
- to fall or collapse slowly from weakness, fatigue, distress, etc.: He gasped and sank to his knees.
- to slope downward;
dip: The field sinks toward the highway.
- to go down toward or below the horizon: the sun sinks in the west.
- to penetrate, permeate, or seep (usually fol. by in or into): Wipe the oil off before it sinks into the wood.
- to become engulfed or absorbed in or gradually to enter a state (usually fol. by in or into): to sink into slumber.
- to be or become deeply absorbed or involved in a mood or mental state (usually fol. by in or into): sunk in thought. She sank into despair.
- to pass or fall into some lower state, as of fortune, estimation, etc.;
degenerate: to sink into poverty.
- to decline or deteriorate in quality or worth.
- to fail in physical strength or health.
- to decrease in amount, extent, intensity, etc.: The temperature sank to 30° at noon.
- to become lower in volume, tone, or pitch: Her voice sank to a whisper.
- to enter or permeate the mind;
become known or understood (usually fol. by in or into): He said it four times before the words really sank in.
- to become concave;
become hollow, as the cheeks.
- to drop or fall gradually into a lower position: He sank down on the bench.
- to cause to become submerged or enveloped;
force into or below the surface;
cause to plunge in or down: The submarine sank the battleship. He sank his fist into the pillow.
- to cause to fall, drop, or descend gradually.
- to cause to penetrate: to sink an ax into a tree trunk.
- to lower or depress the level of: They sank the roadway by five feet.
- to bury, plant, or lay (a pipe, conduit, etc.) into or as if into the ground.
- to dig, bore, or excavate (a hole, shaft, well, etc.).
- to bring to a worse or lower state or status.
- to bring to utter ruin or collapse: Drinking and gambling sank him completely.
- to reduce in amount, extent, intensity, etc.
- to lower in volume, tone, or pitch.
- to suppress;
- to invest in the hope of making a profit or gaining some other return: He sank all his efforts into the business.
- to lose (money) in an unfortunate investment, enterprise, etc.
- to throw, shoot, hit, or propel (a ball) so that it goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: She sank the 10 ball into the side pocket.
- to execute (a stroke or throw) so that the ball goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: to sink a putt; to sink a free throw.
- sink one's teeth into:
- to bite deeply or vigorously.
- to do or enter into with great enthusiasm, concentration, conviction, etc.: to sink my teeth into solving the problem.
- a basin or receptacle, as in a kitchen or laundry, usually connected with a water supply and drainage system, for washing dishes, clothing, etc.
- a low-lying, poorly drained area where waters collect and sink into the ground or evaporate.
- sinkhole (def. 2).
- a place of vice or corruption.
- a drain or sewer.
- a device or place for disposing of energy within a system, as a power-consuming device in an electrical circuit or a condenser in a steam engine.
- any pond or pit for sewage or waste, as a cesspool or a pool for industrial wastes.
- any natural process by which contaminants are removed from the atmosphere.
Giant Sink have 8 pictures it's including Wonderful Giant Sink #1 The Giant Seashell Sink, A Giant Sinkhole In Japan Which Was Repaired In Just A Week Sparking Has Started To, The Elephant's Child - Typepad, Giant Sink #4 Giant Sink Hole Opens In Ipswich Backyard, Attractive Giant Sink Amazing Ideas #5 Tourists In Dried River Bed Near Giant Sink Hole, Madagascar, Ankarana National Park, Giant Sink #6 Snail Sink, Baltimore Sun, Watch This Ship Sink In The Gulf Of Mexico Off The Coast Of Galveston, Texas - Business Insider. Following are the attachments:
Many Giant Sink made from lumber, just a little distinctive from the modern coffee-table that is often made of lighting metal including metal and stainless steel or perhaps a combination of hardwood and glass. Contemporary coffee-table has several kinds, all of the modern coffeetable does not have four feet, a contemporary coffee-table that was unique hails from a distinctive sort.
The right blend of products and areas, compelling one to work with a coffee table that is contemporary as furniture inside the living room or family area minimalist. Created Giant Sink with drawers for storage is made underneath the stand to save the TV rural, young children games, magazines or newspapers having a corner.
You're able to set a coffee-table that is modern facing the couch or in a corner nearby the window. It is possible to have a cup of coffee with a pal or family member while viewing TV or studying the magazine or devote your nights to perform with chess using them.