This article about Officer Involved Shooting was published at January 7, 2018 at 7:55 pm. It is uploaded under the Office category. Officer Involved Shooting is tagged with Officer Involved Shooting, Officer, Involved, Shooting..
Officerof•fi•cer (ô′fə sər, of′ə-),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who holds a position of rank or authority in the army, navy, air force, or any similar organization, esp. one who holds a commission.
- a member of a police department or a constable.
- a person licensed to take full or partial responsibility for the operation of a merchant ship or other large civilian ship; a master or mate.
- a person appointed or elected to some position of responsibility or authority in the government, a corporation, a society, etc.
- (in some honorary orders) a member of any rank except the lowest.
- [Obs.]an agent.
- to furnish with officers.
- to command or direct as an officer does.
- to direct, conduct, or manage.
Involvedin•volved (in volvd′),USA pronunciation adj.
- very intricate or complex: an involved reply.
- implicated: involved in crime.
- concerned in some affair, esp. in a way likely to cause danger or unpleasantness: I didn't call the police because I didn't want to get involved.
- committed or engaged, as in a political cause or artistic movement: The civil rights demonstration attracted the involved young people of the area.
Shootingshoot1 (sho̅o̅t),USA pronunciation v., shot, shoot•ing, n.
- to hit, wound, damage, kill, or destroy with a missile discharged from a weapon.
- to execute or put to death with a bullet: to be shot at sunrise.
- to send forth or discharge (a missile) from a weapon: to shoot a bullet.
- to discharge (a weapon): to shoot a gun.
- to send forth (words, ideas, etc.) rapidly: to shoot questions at someone.
- to fling;
propel: The volcano shot lava high into the air.
- to direct suddenly or swiftly: Shoot the spotlight on the doorway. He shot a smile at his wife.
- to move suddenly;
send swiftly along.
- to go over (country) in hunting game.
- to pass rapidly through, over, down, etc.: to shoot rapids.
- to emit (a ray or rays, as of light) suddenly, briefly, or intermittently.
- to variegate by threads, streaks, etc., of another color.
- to cause to extend or project: He shot out his arm and grabbed the ball.
- to discharge or empty, as down a chute: Do not shoot rubbish here!
- to throw, kick, or otherwise propel (a ball, puck, etc.), as at a goal or teammate.
- to score (a goal, points, etc.) by propelling the ball, puck, etc.
- to propel (a marble) from the crook or first knuckle of the forefinger by flicking with the thumb.
- (in dice games)
- to throw (the dice or a specific number).
- to wager or offer to bet (a sum of money): I'll shoot ten bucks.
- to photograph or film.
- to put forth (buds, branches, etc.), as a plant.
- to slide (a bolt or the like) into or out of its fastening.
- to pull (one's cuffs) abruptly toward one's hands.
- [Golf.]to make a final score of (so many strokes): He shot a 73 on the first 18 holes of the tournament.
- to take the altitude of (a heavenly body): to shoot the sun.
- to detonate;
cause to explode, as a charge of explosives.
- to practice (a maneuver) by repetition: to shoot landings.
- [Slang.]to inject (an addictive drug) intravenously.
- to send forth missiles from a bow, firearm, or the like.
- to be discharged, as a firearm.
- to hunt with a gun for sport: He fishes, but he doesn't shoot.
- to move or pass suddenly or swiftly;
spurt: The car shot ahead and was soon out of sight.
- [Naut.]to acquire momentum and coast into the wind, as a sailboat in a confined area.
- to grow forth from the ground, as a stem.
- to put forth buds or shoots, as a plant;
- to photograph.
- [Motion Pictures.]to film or begin to film a scene or movie.
- to extend;
jut: a cape shooting out into the sea.
- to propel a ball, puck, etc., at a goal, basket, pocket, etc., or in a specific direction: He shot for the green with a five iron.
- to propel a ball in a specific way: The center shoots left-handed.
- to be felt by or flow through or permeate the body: Pain shot through his injured arm. Chills shot up and down her spine.
- to carry by force of discharge or momentum: The missile left its pad and shot thousands of miles into space.
- to begin, esp. to begin to talk: I want to hear your complaint, so shoot!
- shoot down:
- to cause to fall by hitting with a shot: They shot down several ducks.
- [Informal.]to disparage, reject, or expose as false or inadequate;
debunk: to shoot down a popular theory.
- shoot for or at, to attempt to obtain or accomplish;
strive toward: He is shooting for a higher production level.
- shoot from the hip, to act or speak without due consideration or deliberation.
- shoot off one's mouth or face:
- to talk indiscreetly, esp. to reveal confidences, make thoughtless remarks, etc.
- to exaggerate: He likes to shoot off his mouth about what a great guy he is.
- shoot one's bolt. See bolt 1 (def. 16).
- shoot one's wad. See wad 1 (def. 7).
- shoot the breeze. See breeze 1 (def. 5).
- shoot the bull. See bull 3 (def. 2).
- shoot the works. See work (def. 18).
- shoot up:
- to grow rapidly or suddenly.
- [Informal.]to damage or harass by reckless shooting: cowboys shooting up the town.
- to wound by shooting: He shot up the lion, but his guide killed it.
- [Slang.]to inject an addictive drug intravenously.
- the act of shooting with a bow, firearm, etc.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a hunting trip or expedition.
- a match or contest at shooting.
- a growing or sprouting, as of a plant.
- a new or young growth that shoots off from some portion of a plant.
- the amount of such growth.
- a young branch, stem, twig, or the like.
- a sprout that is not three feet high.
- a chute.
- the launching of a missile.
- [Informal.]a photographic assignment or session, as for a feature film or a television commercial: The actress is away on a shoot.
- [Rowing.]the interval between strokes.
- a small tunnel branching off from a larger tunnel.
- a narrow vein of ore.
Officer Involved Shooting have 6 photos it's including NH Officer Involved Shooting Ruled A Homicide, Officer Involved Shooting #2 New Details Released In Deadly Deputy-involved Shooting In Los Lunas, Police ID Suspect Killed In Officer Involved Shooting In New Britain | FOX 61, Officer Involved Shooting Great Ideas #5 Officer-involved Shooting Investigation Closes, Officials Await Toxicology Report, Officer Involved Shooting Good Looking #7 KCRG.com, Officer Involved Shooting In Marion County. Here are the pictures:
Observe easy without spending plenty of money it's to get a developer beach-theme try looking in your room. You wish to see within your bedroom if you're unsure what you wish inside your Officer Involved Shooting try hunting in decorating publications and guides to obtain a sensation of the components. To retain the design reliable seaside you have to limit the extras that fit your topic to be merely purchased by yourself.
For designing the beach, colors should allow you to take into account the seaside. Lighting and breezy with a lot of blues and perhaps perhaps some orange. In case hues that are simple are preferred by you think of beige mud and skin-color. Incorporate sea-shells seaside ocean molds along with other features that will assist bring the seaside inside your room out. You must group-your accessories in amount that is unusual. Usually seem excellent in case your collection contains substantial and brief accessories combined together.
An appealing band of accessories might includes some covers apart a good beach theme body as well as a light larger. Utilize Officer Involved Shooting design prints and images on your walls to create a style throughout your room. Many people do not understand how to precisely suspend a bit of art and a big difference is made by this towards the visual appeal.