Fireplace Valve Key was uploaded on December 20, 2017 at 1:33 am. This article is uploaded on the Fireplace category. Fireplace Valve Key is tagged with Fireplace Valve Key, Fireplace, Valve, Key..
Fireplacefire•place (fīər′plās′),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of a chimney that opens into a room and in which fuel is burned;
- any open structure, usually of masonry, for keeping a fire, as at a campsite.
Valvevalve (valv),USA pronunciation n., v., valved, valv•ing.
- any device for halting or controlling the flow of a liquid, gas, or other material through a passage, pipe, inlet, outlet, etc.
- a hinged lid or other movable part that closes or modifies the passage in such a device.
- [Anat.]a membranous fold or other structure that controls the flow of a fluid, as one that permits blood to flow in one direction only.
- (in musical wind instruments of the trumpet class) a device for changing the length of the air column to alter the pitch of a tone.
- one of the two or more separable pieces composing certain shells.
- either half of the silicified shell of a diatom.
- one of the segments into which a capsule dehisces.
- a flap or lidlike part of certain anthers.
- See vacuum tube (def. 1).
- [Archaic.]one of the leaves of a double or folding door.
- to provide with a means of controlling the flow of liquid, gas, etc., by inserting a valve.
Keykey1 (kē),USA pronunciation n., pl. keys, adj., v., keyed, key•ing.
- a small metal instrument specially cut to fit into a lock and move its bolt.
- any of various devices resembling or functioning as a key: the key of a clock.
- See key card.
- something that affords a means of access: the key to happiness.
- something that secures or controls entrance to a place: Gibraltar is the key to the Mediterranean.
- something that affords a means of clarifying a problem.
- a book, pamphlet, or other text containing the solutions or translations of material given elsewhere, as testing exercises.
- a systematic explanation of abbreviations, symbols, etc., used in a dictionary, map, etc.: pronunciation key.Cf. legend (def. 4).
- the system, method, pattern, etc., used to decode or decipher a cryptogram, as a code book, machine setting, or key word.
- one of a set of marked parts, designated areas, or levers pressed in operating a typewriter, computer terminal, calculator, etc.
- a manually operated lever for opening and closing an electric circuit, used to produce signals in telegraphy.
- (in a keyboard instrument) one of the levers that when depressed by the performer sets in motion the playing mechanism.
- (on a woodwind instrument) a metal lever that opens and closes a vent.
- the relationship perceived between all tones in a given unit of music and a single tone or a keynote;
- the principal tonality of a composition: a symphony in the key of C minor.
- the keynote or tonic of a scale.
- tone or pitch, as of voice: to speak in a high key.
- mood or characteristic style, as of expression or thought: He writes in a melancholy key.
- degree of intensity, as of feeling or action.
- a pin, bolt, wedge, or other piece inserted in a hole or space to lock or hold parts of a mechanism or structure together;
- a small piece of steel fitting into matching slots of a hub of a wheel or the like and the shaft on which the wheel is mounted so that torque is transmitted from one to the other.
- a contrivance for grasping and turning a bolt, nut, etc.
- a field or group of characters within a record that identifies the record, establishing its position among sorted records, and/or provides information about its contents.
- (in a series of advertisements or announcements soliciting replies) a unique code inserted for each medium used, to determine the relative effectiveness of the media.
- a device for opening and closing electrical contacts.
- a hand-operated switching device ordinarily formed of concealed spring contacts with an exposed handle or push button, capable of switching one or more parts of a circuit.
- a systematic tabular classification of the significant characteristics of the members of a group of organisms to facilitate identification and comparison.
- [Masonry.]a keystone.
- (in a ribbed vault) a stone, as a boss, at the intersection of two or more ribs.
- [Masonry, Carpentry.]a wedge, as for tightening a joint or splitting a stone or timber.
- [Carpentry.]a small piece of wood set into a timber across the grain to prevent warping.
- any grooving or roughness applied to a surface to improve its bond with another surface.
- [Basketball.]keyhole (def. 2).
- the dominant tonal value of a picture, a high-key picture having light tonal values and minimal contrast and a low-key picture being generally dark with minimal contrast.
- [Painting.]the tonal value and intensity of a color or range of colors: Rembrandt's colors are characterized by their low key.
- a samara.
- (cap.) a member of the House of Keys.
- keys, spiritual authority.
- power of the keys, the authority of a pope in ecclesiastical matters, vested in him as successor of St. Peter.
pivotal: a key person in the company; key industries.
- to regulate or adjust (actions, thoughts, speech, etc.) to a particular state or activity;
bring into conformity: to key one's speech to the intellectual level of the audience.
- to regulate the key or pitch of.
- to paint (a picture) in a given key.
- to adjust the colors in (a painting) to a particular hue: He keyed the painting to brown.
- to fasten, secure, or adjust with a key, wedge, or the like, as parts of a mechanism.
- to provide with a key.
- (in the layout of newspapers, magazines, etc.) to identify, through signs or symbols, the positions of illustrations or pieces of copy in a dummy.
- to lock with or as if with a key.
- [Masonry.]to provide (an arch or vault) with a keystone.
- keyboard (def. 4).
- to use a key.
- keyboard (def. 4).
- key in, keyboard (def. 4).
- key on:
- [Football.]to watch the position and movements of an opponent in order to anticipate a play: The defensive backs keyed on the star receiver.
- Also, key in on. to single out as of prime importance or interest;
be intent on or obsessed with: a company that is keyed in on growth.
- key up:
- to bring to a particular degree of intensity of feeling, excitement, energy, nervousness, agitation, etc.: keyed up over the impending test.
- to raise (a piece of masonry) by the insertion of a wedge or wedges.
- to raise (the haunches of an arch) by the insertion of a voussoir.
Fireplace Valve Key have 7 attachments , they are Fireplace Accessories Gas Lighter Fittings Gas Log Key Floor Log Plate, Stone MFG Valve Cover And Gas Key, Ordinary Fireplace Valve Key #3 HPC 400K BTU Manual Gas Key Valve - All Pieces Shown, MSCB Fireplace Key Valve Kits, Superb Fireplace Valve Key #5 Gas Valve Flange And Key ., Gas Log Guys - ShoppersChoice.com, Antique Copper Key And Valve For Gas Fireplace. Below are the photos:
Fireplace Valve Key is one of many hottest elements and so are often used for the ground as well as the Granite can be a volcanic rock established by warmth and stress and so are for sale in numerous tones like dark hues, light gray and pink as well as other colors, Now due to the longevity and toughness, jewel granite ceramic variety normally used for home floors, walls and floor resources as well as building a family area.
Obviously you realize a great deal of these kind of stone and possesses become a fresh pattern on the planet of property and of course you are confused in picking a style, in setting-up a home, you should look at the appropriate coloring for that surfaces of your home. Though it is not rare to likewise have a basic shade such as white shade to paint the walls of the house, colour dreary house usually selected while the bottom color is principal.