Apex Bench Press was posted on December 2, 2017 at 9:30 pm. It is published on the Bench category. Apex Bench Press is tagged with Apex Bench Press, Apex, Bench, Press..
Apexa•pex (ā′peks),USA pronunciation n., pl. a•pex•es, a•pi•ces
(ā′pə sēz′, ap′ə-).USA pronunciation
- the tip, point, or vertex;
acme: His election to the presidency was the apex of his career.
- [Astron.]See solar apex.
Benchbench (bench),USA pronunciation n.
- a long seat for several persons: a bench in the park.
- a seat occupied by an official, esp. a judge.
- such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
- the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
- the seat on which the players of a team sit during a game while not playing.
- thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their chances for the championship.
- [Informal.]See bench press.
- Also called workbench. the strong worktable of a carpenter or other mechanic.
- a platform on which animals are placed for exhibition, esp. at a dog show.
- a contest or exhibition of dogs;
- [Phys. Geog.]a shelflike area of rock with steep slopes above and below.
- a step or working elevation in a mine.
- berm (def. 2).
- on the bench:
- serving as a judge in a court of law;
- [Sports.](of a player) not participating in play, either for part or all of a game.
- to furnish with benches.
- to seat on a bench or on the bench: an election that benched him in the district court.
- to place (a show dog or other animal) in exhibition.
- to cut away the working faces of (a mine or quarry) in benches.
- to remove from a game or keep from participating in a game: to be benched because of poor hitting.
Presspress1 (pres),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to act upon with steadily applied weight or force.
- to move by weight or force in a certain direction or into a certain position: The crowd pressed him into a corner.
- to compress or squeeze, as to alter in shape or size: He pressed the clay into a ball.
- to weigh heavily upon;
subject to pressure.
- to hold closely, as in an embrace;
clasp: He pressed her in his arms.
- to flatten or make smooth, esp. by ironing: to press clothes; to press flowers in the leaves of a book.
- to extract juice, sugar, etc., from by pressure: to press grapes.
- to squeeze out or express, as juice: to press the juice from grapes.
- to beset or harass;
afflict: He was pressed by problems on all sides.
- to trouble or oppress;
put into a difficult position, as by depriving: Poverty pressed them hard.
- to urge or entreat strongly or insistently: to press for payment of a debt; to press for an answer.
- to emphasize or propound forcefully;
insist upon: He pressed his own ideas on us.
- to plead with insistence: to press a claim.
- to urge onward;
hasten: He pressed his horse to go faster.
- to push forward.
- to manufacture (phonograph records, videodiscs, or the like), esp. by stamping from a mold or matrix.
- to exert weight, force, or pressure.
- [WeightLifting.]to raise or lift, esp. a specified amount of weight, in a press.
- to iron clothing, curtains, etc.
- to bear heavily, as upon the mind.
- (of athletes and competitors) to perform tensely or overanxiously, as when one feels pressured or is determined to break out of a slump;
strain because of frustration: For days he hasn't seemed able to buy a hit, and he's been pressing.
- to compel haste: Time presses.
- to demand immediate attention.
- to use urgent entreaty: to press for an answer.
- to push forward or advance with force, eagerness, or haste: The army pressed to reach the river by dawn.
- to crowd or throng.
- [Basketball.]to employ a press.
- press the flesh, [Informal.]See flesh (def. 15).
- an act of pressing;
- the state of being pressed.
- printed publications collectively, esp. newspapers and periodicals.
- all the media and agencies that print, broadcast, or gather and transmit news, including newspapers, newsmagazines, radio and television news bureaus, and wire services.
- the editorial employees, taken collectively, of these media and agencies.
- (often used with a pl. v.) a group of news reporters, or of news reporters and news photographers: The press are in the outer office, waiting for a statement.
- the consensus of the general critical commentary or the amount of coverage accorded a person, thing, or event, esp. in newspapers and periodicals (often prec. by good or bad): The play received a good press. The minister's visit got a bad press.
- See printing press.
- an establishment for printing books, magazines, etc.
- the process or art of printing.
- any of various devices or machines for exerting pressure, stamping, or crushing.
- a wooden or metal viselike device for preventing a tennis or other racket from warping when not in use.
- a pressing or pushing forward.
- a crowding, thronging, or pressing together;
collective force: The press of the crowd drove them on.
- a crowd, throng, or multitude.
- the desired smooth or creased effect caused by ironing or pressing: His suit was out of press.
- pressure or urgency, as of affairs or business.
- an upright case or other piece of furniture for holding clothes, books, pamphlets, etc.
- [Basketball.]an aggressive form of defense in which players guard opponents very closely.
- [Weightlifting.]a lift in which the barbell, after having been lifted from the ground up to chest level, is pushed to a position overhead with the arms extended straight up, without moving the legs or feet.
- go to press, to begin being printed: The last edition has gone to press.
The post of Apex Bench Press have 12 photos it's including Product Image · Marcy Standard Weight Bench With 80 Lb Weight Set, Image 2 : APEX BENCH PRESS STATION C/W BAR, Brokebench1 Brokebench2, Bench Press Gear Review Of The Single Ply Apex Shirt, Amazon.ca, Image 1 : APEX BENCH PRESS STATION C/W BAR ., Product Image · Marcy Two-Piece Olympic Weight Bench, Marcy Diamond Elite Olympic Bench With 140kg Olympic Weight Set, Apex Fitness Bench Press, Product Image Fitness Gear Standard Weight Bench, Product Image Fitness Gear Utility Weight Bench, Product Image · Best Fitness Olympic Folding Weight Bench. Following are the attachments:
Probably the most problematic affair after occupy or reconstruction house or the home would be to arange the Apex Bench Press belonged for the whole family. It truly is even more intricate than simply taking of moving letter and also other businesses care. Guarantee its rewards and choose units are not straightforward, specifically of moving house, inside the midst. Within the room, for instance, the wardrobe is normally not simply used to store all clothing.
You ought to first look at the following essential things, prior to making the options. The first thing to see will be to make certain how big is a suitable sleep space ability. Although the heap because it passes through the sack doorway, never to the clear presence of the cabinet that is too large, perhaps stifling room that proved to be little. As well as less unified, create trouble passing while in the space.
Ensure the style of the Apex Bench Press fits the room's articles. the case must ugly, although yes, since the difficulty is not and never have to bistro solely healthy. Presently, as well as available substantial clothing with around virtually attain the roof, there are also tiny. But, whatever the choice, make sure that your cabinet that is chosen and harmoniously fit in the space.